Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Why I Started Spending...

So, for those of you who know me, this next statement is going to be nothing new for you; for those of you who don’t know me, welcome to my world…I am not a huge fan of my body. I know, me and the other millions out there. Well last October I started a diet. And I lost some good healthy weight. But I still don’t like my body, so it is on to part two. Exercise.

I have never really been an exercise girl, you know the full-on person who owns more workout clothes than normal clothes and the guys at the gym know her by name, not me. Growing up I did kiddie dance and gymnastics and I was on the swim team a bit in high school but that was really it. There have been times that I have gotten motivated and joined a gym, but it never lasted. Now I am trying to make it work.

But things are way more expensive than I remember. There are a ton of gadgets in today’s technological world that people advise to make your workout easier and more efficient. That is what this blog is about. The Co$t of Exerci$e. Have fun with me ranting (or raving) about the products that I had to buy for my weight loss endeavor. Hopefully you’ll find something that you can relate to.

Stay tuned for installment one – the pedometer and the buying flood that it starts…

No comments: